Data and cookie management policy
Data Privacy Statement
The personal data of the user (name, address, telephone number, identifiers, etc.) are collected for the sole purpose of providing the LIBERTY ARTS FRANCE services. The user provides this information being fully aware of this, especially when the same downloads or enters such data.
The user has the right to access, modify, correct and delete this information. The user can exercise this right by contacting LIBERTY ARTS FRANCE.
No personal information of the user is collected or published without the user being aware of it. No information is sold to any third parties. LIBERTY ARTS FRANCE may, however, use third parties to assure the operation of its services; therefore LIBERTY ARTS FRANCE may share user data with such third parties. Such data sharing shall only take place to allow LIBERTY ARTS FRANCE to offer a better service to the users, within the strict limitation set forth by the law.
When the users visit the website www.cours-liberty-arts.com, cookies are stored on their computers, mobile phones or tablets.
A cookie is information stored on your hard drive by the server of the website you are visiting. It contains several data, including the name of the server that stored it, a unique number identifier, and possibly an expiration date.
This website uses two main types of cookies: essential cookies, and functional and social cookies.
- they adapt the presentation of the website to the display preferences of the user terminal
- they store information relating to a form that the user has filled in on the website or relating to products or services that the user has selected on the website
- they allow the user to access the reserved and personal areas of the website
Without essential cookies, basic navigation and some essential functions may be blocked.
Functional and social cookies:
- they establish statistics on and volumes of visits to the website
- they allow the user to share the contents of the website on the main social platforms, using plug-ins present on the website and developed by the involved social platforms
Accepting or refusing cookies
It is also possible to configure one’s own browser to refuse or delete certain cookies.
The following links show you how to set cookies according to the browser used:
For Internet Explorer:
For any other browser, please consult directly the cookie management aids available on the Internet.